1. Re-purpose an empty milk jug into a lunch box..
2. Easily organize coffee mugs, fit the handles onto the slots.
3. Grab chargers with ease by threading them thru bulldog clips.
4. Pencils on colorful tissue cardboard holder.
5. Bread box turned into a unique charging station.
6. Turn your old CD spindle into a simple tissue paper dispenser.
9. Create more storage space, prop your monitor on a desk shelf.
11. Label cords on both ends to recognize quickly know which plug in the power strip it belongs to.
12. Repurpose an egg crate to organize your trinkets.
13. Re-use an old tote bag. Convert it into an under-bed pocket.
15. Rake organizer for your jewelry.
16. By placing the numbers in front of the months, folders remain in order.